How does it feel to play a Taco Tuesday! server? Kinda like this.
We are a group of clustered Ark servers that have been playing for over a year. This first island has been running since August of 2015 and has never been wiped. We have had lots of players come and go over this last year, but the community has always been very relaxed and toxic free!
Location - Phx, AZ, USA
Map - The Island, Scorched Earth, and The Center
Max Players - 70
Difficulty - 500% (same as officials, meaning 150 max lvl wild dinos)
Taming Speed - 1x (technically x2 now, same as officials with x3 weekends)
Resource Gathering - 1x (technically x2 now, same as officials with x3 weekends)
Map Location - On
Third Person - On
Dino Downloads - Cluster Only
Survivor Downloads - Cluster Only
Item Downloads - Cluster Only
Crosshairs - Off
Auto Demolish - x2 (Thatch 8 days, Wood 16 days, Stone 24 days, Metal 32 days)
THIS IS A PVP SERVER WITH RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- No KOS w/o RP - you gotta have a reason to attack. this is to prevent griefing. examples when its ok to kill: if you are robbed, defending territory, if theyre blocking or taking resources, abandoned buildings, etc. just communicate! you can even decide to "rp" an assassin! (but be warned, you'll probably have the rest of the server hunting you down too) *note, turrets ARE allowed, but if they are outdoors please keep them set to "low" or "medium" and with a warning. retaliation for birds lost to hidden turrets is allowed.
- No Offline Raiding - ANY destruction of property while a tribe is offline is considered offline raiding. this will result in a 3 day ban for first offenses, followed by a perma-ban for repeat offenses. however, inactive bases are free to raid. bases will be deemed inactive after about a month of inactivity (when they are available to auto-demolish). dinosaurs can be freely killed if the ENTIRE surrounding base is auto-demolishable. Admins can provide info of which tribes are on or offline. (Message us in steam for discretion.)
- No Griefing - you know what griefing is. don't be a dick.
- Don't Block Resources - placing thatch foundations everywhere is not cool. blocking off artifact caves is not cool. building walls across the entire valley is not cool. (small bases outside caves for respawn are allowed)
- Respect Neutral Zones - small outposts, such as mining bases and cave respawn beds, are considered community property areas. please build there sparingly and respect close neighbors in the area. raiding these bases is not cool. however, if you are blocking resources buildings may be removed. *note, don't leave stuff in your outposts. its just not smart.
- Rules of War - Wars must be declared by the attacker, acknowledged by the defender, and witnessed by 1 outside tribe. Once a war is in effect, KoS and Online Raiding is allowed within the participating tribes. However, offline raiding is still NOT allowed (unless the tribes agree to it within their own war rules.) Wars do NOT have to be agreed upon by both parties to take place, but, anyone is allowed to join in on anyone else's war for any reason. Alliances are not required to participate in war, but if they choose to, must also declare their involvement. If a tribe chooses to raid or KoS without declaring their war intent, then they are considered a Hostile tribe, and can be freely KoS'd by anyone. Hostile tribes are declared by admins only.
Most of us are pretty chill. We enjoy our peaceful server and try to promote a helpful community that loves tacos and dinosaurs. However we are not afraid to go to war if the need arises. Admins available to assist with bugs and glitches. There is an open arena in the northeast corner of the Island map for all players where we encourage events. Events will be announced on the Message of the Day and Steam Group and on the website, www.tacotuesdaygaming.com .
Steam Group Page
To Join, Open your Steam, Go to View > Servers > Favorites tab > Add a Server button. Then enter: tacotuesday.linkpc.net:27015
My Steam Name
(for any questions.)
Bonus Brontaco Truck!
Click the banner for even more information & stats
Current Players: 10/70 (Auto-Updates)
||joined 11h 1m 25s ago
||joined 9h 4m 50s ago
||joined 2h 54m 51s ago
||joined 2h 52m 51s ago
||joined 2h 42m 4s ago
||joined 2h 12m 11s ago
||joined 0h 46m 9s ago
||joined 0h 29m 10s ago
||joined 0h 22m 0s ago
||joined 0h 9m 11s ago
Number of Players