Viewing Comments On Server

Argos Gaming AU-Crystal Isles PVE XPx10/Hx5/Tx20 - (v282.104)
Currently viewing comments - Click here to view this server's main page

Posted by Soyajam 5 months ago (view single)
Been playing ark multiplayer for 2 years, and tried over 10 different servers (as well as trying running my own). Argos is my favourite by far, and the one I've been on longest. * PVP and PVE to cater for your preferences * PVE isn't a grindy hell * Rules are reasonable * Players are welcoming and friendly * Discord is active * Server events on PVE are fun and reasonably regular * Admins are fair, active and responsive. Join. DO EEIIITTT
Posted by Bugg 5 months, 2 weeks ago (view single)
Very friendly community always willing to help noobs and head out to do stuff together. Admin team is great also, quickly on top of issues and willing to help players out. Recently they spawned in the bosses that aren't available on Aberration so we could get Tekgrams. Rates are high enough to solo but not ridiculous. Highly recommended server.
Posted by Nym 7 months, 2 weeks ago (view single)
This has to be on the friendliest server's I've joined in a long time. Everybody works together and teams up to achieve goals around the map, from drake egg expeditions to taking down rockwell in style. I don't see myself leaving this server unless I can't afford my internet bill xD Thanks for running an epic server, guys!
Posted by Ginna86 8 months, 1 week ago (view single)
My favorite Server by far with a lot of friendly and helpful players, great admin, server stats are good not to easy not to hard perfect medium. Low mods so makes it even better again. <3
Posted by maj3stic23 8 months, 1 week ago (view single)
In response to lildiscourse, our "cheating" is mostly spawning a few items/dinos and only in our small base out of the way and only for us, rather tame to most admins on unofficial servers. It doesn't affect gameplay for others. Our "favours" for others on the server is helping them out of glitches or getting stuck in the glitchy aberration map, or occasionally colouring their dinos. It is in no way unfair and have had no complaints from anyone, even you when you were playing on our server. We have an open discord where admins respond almost immediately to concerns but you never even mentioned any of this to anyone.
Posted by lildiscourse 8 months, 2 weeks ago (view single)
claiming it doesn't matter and that it doesn't effect game-play, the admins blatantly cheat. Spawning in items and dinos and doing favours for others on the server, despite others being determined to do it themselves. This creates an extrememly unfair environment and is completely unnecessary due to the highly boosted rates and small amount of helpful mods.