Viewing Comments On Server

NEW-02/14-ArkRaiders X100/AA/S+/Cfly/Tele - (v278.3)
Currently viewing comments - Click here to view this server's main page

Posted by Enrico1111 5 days ago (view single)
Hahahah you make me laugh every time. This guy just made 8 acc to post here that he does not like the server LOL. Keep doing m8 entertaining me and everyone else who see the commends and btw the vip is gone for 2 weeks from now. Enjoy commenting and losing your time ahahahahah
Posted by TheReal123 5 days ago (view single)
Wasted 6 hours here, dont make the same mistake as me -.-
Posted by TheMadhatter12 5 days ago (view single)
Unplayable with all the crashes and rollbacks making you lose hours of progress, find a different server. PS. Owner pays for all the good votes+Comments.
Posted by qwerty123 5 days ago (view single)
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE Server owner has no idea how to run a server, he does this only to make money.
Posted by Enigma420 5 days ago (view single)
Dont play here!!! Unless you plan on donating money for overpowered items.
Posted by Elite1227 5 days ago (view single)
Awful server, owner will give VIP anything they want to get their money. Crashes atleast 10 times without saving so you lose all your work. Owner often crashes the server by mistake, he usually doesnt know why ''Something went wrong''
Posted by Enrico1111 1 week ago (view single)
Decryption you make me laugh every comment you post. You are just a kid without anything to do because you keep refreshing this page to talk about it hahaha. I really dont care what you comment here everyone have a opinion and have the right to post it. We all know you hate the server and really nobody cares you can comment and keep posting how much you want, but kid search something useful to do. Your comments will not affect the server if that is what you think you are accomplishing. Search something to do kid and if you want to keep posting negative comments do it, because I really like to read haha. Keep it up mate
Posted by Decryption 1 week ago (view single)
This server is just a moneygrab for the owner, he gives the VIP(monthly payment) overpowered kits with Rock Elementals that you can just teleport into bases. If that wasnt enough he disabled the ability to tame Rock Golems so they are only for VIP :) Owner has no clue how to run a server. (He got salty and pmed me saying he would lower the elemental lvl, trying to make me remove the comment) New page to reset comments.
Posted by Kipi1 1 week ago (view single)
I can do both lol. Maybe you can’t multitask hah
Posted by CookieMonster 1 week ago (view single)
Bitch please you still here watching over this server and you telling me you found another one if you did you would spend time on it and not responding to comments