Viewing Comments On Server

4Ark(20x)Pve(Ragnarok)(6mapcluster) - (v283.101)
Currently viewing comments - Click here to view this server's main page

Posted by mnovelli 6 months, 3 weeks ago (view single)
New Players here is a mod page that has all of our mods for all 8 servers. Just be logged into steam and then hit this link the click subscribe to all. Wait for them to download then enter one of our 8 servers. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/4arkscluster#announcements/detail/1670144304001251630 or http://steamcommunity.com/groups/4arkscluster#announcements/detail/1670144304001251630
Posted by Katarn123 6 months, 3 weeks ago (view single)
Only been on server for an hour but it seems epic! people friendly and relaxed overall good server. only complaint prob would be loosing connections here and there- but that is minimal! :)
Posted by MonsterLuna 7 months ago (view single)
I love 4ArkClusterServers! All maps clustered! Still blows my mind every time!!! XD
Posted by LadyoftheArk 7 months ago (view single)
These server clusters are hella nice, nice and simple rules and NO FOUNDATION SPAMMING!!! OMGGGGGGG how often is that? In LOVE that I can build anywhere, which is flat out amazing! <3 Admins are always there for help yay! And Legit good mod's that are beyond helpful!
Posted by Chrega 7 months, 1 week ago (view single)
There's a perfect amount of mods, not too many and the admin are super helpful. I love 4ark and the fact that it's a cluster! It took me forever to find a good server with decent people (for the most part ;) ) and fun chatting! Go here! :D You'll enjoy the heck out of it!
Posted by CarlieBearz 7 months, 1 week ago (view single)
Cool server brah, works
Posted by Mojowjoejoe 7 months, 1 week ago (view single)
I love the community on 4ark! There is tons of motivated players that help and interact with eachother all the time. I also digg the freedom to switch between the maps to explore or play with other people. The admins are very active, super chill and helpful! I <3 This server cluster alot and really glad I came across it!
Posted by Eightgriff 7 months, 1 week ago (view single)
Do you like cookies ....if yes you will like 4ark. do you like steak ........yes you like steak because steak is awesome ......steak is LIFE!!!!!!! so is 4Ark . okay all jokes aside the admins are great the server host is a awesome guy and they all truly listen to what you have to say. so if you like JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!! then dont join this place ..........just dont . like go home and think about what you have done . but otherwise come in have fun and just enjoy ark for what it is......AWESOME
Posted by agingerinohio 7 months, 1 week ago (view single)
What I love about 4Ark servers is all of the maps are within a cluster. You can travel between each map with your tames with ease. The community is also strong and friendly, which is a huge plus! Another bonus would be the rates and mods. They definitely boost the quality of life while Ark'ing. :]
Posted by LadyoftheArk 7 months, 1 week ago (view single)
These servers are defiantly a fun and welcoming! I had just started and not sure where or what to do but thankfully the server admins helped me out and let me know about the new dinos and if I had any questions or needed help, they were always there! We now hang out in discord and have a wonderful time! I'm so happy to have found these guys :) Looking forward to meeting new people and helping them out as well.