Viewing Comments On Server

[DE/EU] Wiped 23.11 Cross Speed PVP x1000 H/T/B Resurrectio -
Currently viewing comments - Click here to view this server's main page

Posted by BigSchuetze 1 week ago (view single)
XD yeah sure mariokex. I dont know if you write it under the right server. We have multi international supporters with 4 (English and german is our main language but we have 1 supporter each who can speak spannish and arabic) languages support and we admin log all cheats in the chat+ we check nearly every day the logs and we have a 20 sites of admin rules. I dont know why you are angry maby you got banned. Pls dont visit us or one of our vote pages again mario u are not longer welcome.
Posted by marioskex 1 week ago (view single)
Admin abuse and racism
Posted by Trixl 1 month, 2 weeks ago (view single)
I know the player count I think is wrong but this is still a really fun server wish it was more popular :P
Posted by A1DANGR33N 2 months, 1 week ago (view single)
while this is happening u need to activly restart ur server to keep the player count slightly accurate at least, that is unless ur glitching it intentionaly
Posted by BigSchuetze 3 months ago (view single)
You cant read emrah? Its a bug from the ark server manager or a plugin i dont use any bots or shit like that. i would solve it if i would know whats the bug. I know you are just a jealous admin. I mean u came in my discord ask me about our settings and ask for help. We helped you and after that u went to your teamspeak and dont realise that you arent muted and talk shit about us. Such a person shouldnt have a server.
Posted by EmrahK87 3 months, 1 week ago (view single)
omg Fake Rank
Posted by BigSchuetze 3 months, 1 week ago (view single)
I just saw it that our server is on this site. I dont bot. Its just a strange bug from the last ark server manager update or shit like that. I swear I just use legit plugins and mods. We have some guys on the server like 30 or 40. I think the bug shows the member of the last 24 houres. Dont know why. I would fix it but like i said i dont which plugin or mod make this.
Posted by Mozzy 3 months, 2 weeks ago (view single)
Boi why you botting the server LMAO