Viewing Comments On Server

2/12~/\we~Eternal+Primal~(Points,Kits,Avatark) - (v278.2)
Currently viewing comments - Click here to view this server's main page

Posted by Goodknight 4 days ago (view single)
@Everyone! New Server Host With Upgraded Specs! https://arkservers.net/server/191.101.166.216:27015 Discord: https://discord.gg/d3CypP2
Posted by Goodknight 5 days ago (view single)
Welcome Everyone! https://discord.gg/d3CypP2 Is the Discord, We have a great friendly pvp community here, Great trained and professional admins. A good set of rules and a lot of good balanced mods. Admins are easy to talk to including myself and Admin logging is on! We try to never use commands. Head to the discord for any questions ~
Posted by Motizuki 5 days ago (view single)
2 gay tribe got banned caube they built glitched base . Admin is clean , Thanks
Posted by Goodknight 6 days ago (view single)
JC the server should be wiping every 2-3 weeks. However in rare cases, due to the developers of certain mods releasing a bad update it causes a chain reaction that greatly affects all of our mods. Also people finding a way to greatly abuse an ability that causes me to wipe in order to remove said ability. Like Prome bosses dropping 5 Cube tames everytime they are defeated. It is a gorgeous mod but difficult to balance. I can proudly say though I might have done the impossible this wipe and balanced it very well
Posted by xxjcxx89 6 days ago (view single)
Servers wiped twice in less then a week and 3 times in 10 days.. lol how much of an experience do you really get?
Posted by Goodknight 6 days ago (view single)
We Have Admin Logging on and never use Commands. Snowytv and his 2 tribe mates were banned for Mesh Raiding caught red handed. I hope you 3 stop being bad.
Posted by pickles 6 days ago (view single)
Shut up Snowyytv admins do not abuse
Posted by Snowyytv 6 days ago (view single)
Clear admin abuse, real abuse, happening all the time, dont spend time joining this
Posted by pickles 1 week ago (view single)
Great server and balanced well <3 keep up the good work
Posted by Goodknight 1 week ago (view single)
This server consists of Really Good Community. A Great 90% of players are super nice even when raiding each other. We do have that 10% that are not nice sadly and my goal is to keep the server fun and in balance even when it requires therapy sessions for those 10% lol. Jangan, You aren't even a player on this server, Everyone here is well in check and obeys the rules out of Respect. I keep a close eye on it. Please keep your drama out of this comment section on a server I work hard for. Also NoObtastic, I am afraid this will go around in circles, you are allowed to come back if you at least talk to me once, but not here. Otherwise I do wish you luck on a good ark experience as it is a wonderful game with good people that play it