Viewing Comments On Server

FRESH WIPE 1/06 USA-ARK 10xH/20xXP/30xT - (v253.995)
Currently viewing comments - Click here to view this server's main page

Posted by Jiujitzu 21 hours, 42 minutes ago (view single)
Just a question, is killing of passive dinos against the rules?
Posted by czarceaser 1 week ago (view single)
I have played on several other servers before happening on this one and this is by far the best server I have played on to date. Would definitely recommended this server and have to several of my friends. There is a good group of players, plus the admin is extremely active, and fair wither you donate or not.
Posted by seanebrown 1 week ago (view single)
Love this server, been here for months...active admin, great mods, can donate for dinos but don't really need to, good community of players. You can raid or be builder, Servers runs amazing, admin is constantly upgrading equipment to keep performance peak, highly recommended!
Posted by Synergy 1 week ago (view single)
JoshBoam, you don't have to lie and trash my server to promote yours. Just be a man and promote your server here on arkservers like many others do. BTW, be more creative with your website and use your own stuff instead of copying mine. ;) Good luck to you and your servers.
Posted by GenotechWolf 1 week ago (view single)
@JoshBoam, well josh from what I've seen of your playstyle of ark and how you like to get free stuff all the time no wonder your commenting like this. the admin gave donation credit worth 14 days before the wipe happened. it is obvious you don't know how to run a server since you also copied alot of stuff from usa-ark website on yours. . . .
Posted by julio29 1 week ago (view single)
@JoshBoam, LMFAO on the pay-2-win comment. I donate and still lost (aka got raided) No where near pay-2-win. Nice website you have there (not) Nice how you copied a great deal from usa-ark.
Posted by t3rm 1 week ago (view single)
Love this server. Been playing on it for months now and enjoy the people on it a lot. The admin is vary fair and the most active admin I have ever seen (most days and every night). I also was credited my donations after the server had wiped. 10 of 10 would recommend.
Posted by julio29 1 week ago (view single)
@JoshBoam, we love you too drama queen. How you going to outright lie and over exaggerate to promote your server? We all got our donation credit whom donated in the last 14 days. I joined your server when you posted this same crap into this server - your server is honestly terrible.
Posted by JoshBoam 1 week ago (view single)
Server is Pay 2 Win, Synergy the admin Has split personality's and will Snap at you for the smallest of things. DO Not donate to this server for Items as they will do a wipe and you WILL NOT get anything back. To top it off they did a 2 for 1 sale just before the wipe to get users to donate. After the wipe they would not offer the 2 for 1 deal.. This Is 100% Scam Operation I would stay away from them. Owner Operator of ArkPvPve.com a Much better alternative to this server without the admin abuse!.