Location - Phx, AZ, USA
Map - The Island
Max Players - 70
Difficulty - 1.0 (same as officials, meaning 120 max lvl wild dinos)
Taming Speed - 1x
Resource Gathering - 1x
Experience - 1x
Map Location - On
Third Person - On
Survivor Downloads - Off
Item Downloads - Off
Crosshairs - Off
No mods, Auto Demolish x2 (Thatch 8 days, Wood 16 days, Stone 24 days, Metal 32 days)
THIS IS A PVP SERVER WITH RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- No KOS w/o RP - you gotta have a reason to attack. this is to prevent griefing. examples when its ok to kill: if you are robbed, defending territory, if theyre blocking or taking resources, abandoned buildings, etc. just communicate! you can even decide to "rp" an assassin! (but be warned, you'll probably have the rest of the server hunting you down too) *note, turrets ARE allowed, but if they are outdoors please keep them set to "low" and with a warning. retaliation for birds lost to hidden turrets is allowed.
- No Offline Raiding - we have offline raid protection turned on. this activates 15 minutes after all tribe members have logged out. once activated, bases are immune to damage. but they are NOT immune to the auto demolish. if a base is available for demolish it is considered inactive. players can freely raid any inactive bases.
- No Griefing - you know what griefing is. don't be a dick.
- Don't Block Resources - placing thatch foundations everywhere is not cool. blocking off artifact caves is not cool. building walls across the entire valley is not cool. (small bases outside caves for respawn are allowed)
- Respect Neutral Zones - small outposts, such as mining bases and cave respawn beds, are considered community property areas. please build there sparingly and respect close neighbors in the area. raiding these bases is not cool. however, if you are blocking resources buildings may be removed. *note, don't leave stuff in your outposts. its just not smart.
Most of us are pretty chill. We enjoy our peaceful server and try to promote a helpful community that loves tacos and dinosaurs. However we are not afraid to go to war if the need arises. Admins available to assist with bugs and glitches. There is an open arena in the center of the map for all players. We encourage all tribes to build a small spawn outpost there. Events will be announced on the Message of the Day and Steam Group and on the website, www.tacotuesdaygaming.com .
Steam Group Page
To Join, Open your Steam, Go to View > Servers > Favorites tab > Add a Server button. Then enter: tacotuesday.linkpc.net:27015
My Steam Name
(for any questions.)
Bonus Brontaco Truck!
Click the banner for even more information & stats
Current Players: 8/70 (Auto-Updates)
||joined 6h 32m 27s ago
||joined 6h 28m 34s ago
||joined 3h 29m 33s ago
||joined 1h 29m 56s ago
||joined 1h 13m 51s ago
||joined 1h 3m 24s ago
||joined 0h 22m 9s ago
||joined 0h 19m 45s ago
Number of Players